Friday, May 28, 2010

Cooking quotes

Cooking

From all quotes related to cooking, I love this one most:

*When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste.
~Laiko Bahrs

And here are some funny quotes about Cooking:

*Sleep 'til you're hungry, eat 'til you're sleepy.
~Author Unknown

*There is no love sincerer than the love of food.
~George Bernard Shaw, "The Revolutionist's Handbook," Man and Superman

*I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead - not sick, not wounded - dead. ~Woody Allen

*An empty belly is the best cook.
~Estonian Proverb

*Rice is born in water and must die in wine.
~Italian Proverb

*Kissing doesn’t last; cookery does!
~George Meredith

*Condensed milk is wonderful. I don't see how they can get a cow to sit down on those little cans.
~Fred Allen

*Strange to see how a good dinner and feasting reconciles everybody.
~Samuel Pepys

*Great food is like great sex. The more you have the more you want.
~Gael Greene

*I can't cook. I use a smoke alarm as a timer.
~Carol Siskind

No comments:

Post a Comment